none
Develop educational content for Python (Exam 98-381) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

just a question please,

I am the founder of Coyotelearner STEM Academy (https://coyotelearner.co). We are developing educational content such as e-courses for teachers and students. Our educational resources are used mainly by teachers inside <g class="gr_ gr_608 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="608" id="608">class</g> which they can choose to give access for <g class="gr_ gr_724 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="724" id="724">home</g> to their students in order to work from home for some time.

All of our educational resources contain cartoon style video clips, crosswords, hangman games, millionaire games, presentations, exercises, robotics and many more. Our students are young as you have probably already understood.

We already have ready a course about python. We would like to alter this material as much as it needs to cover the Python Exam 98-381.

Is there a procedure we should follow to do this? I am not even sure where can I address for such a matter.

Can you help?

Friday, September 20, 2019 12:19 PM