All Feeds From Our Site in Azure are Blank RRS feed

• Question

• Hello good folks!  I checked Azure status and noticed partial interruptions for SE Asia but I'm wondering if anything is wrong with West US?

Our feeds from our pitchengine site are blank, (http://pitchengine.com/Latest).

I tried the o'l switching from P2 to P1 and back to P2 to see if it would clear things but it availed not.

Any suggestions or direction would be much appreciated.

cheers and thank you in advance!! :)

Rumaldo Holguin

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:38 PM

Answers

• This doesn't appear to be an Azure Storage question. Please submit a support ticket for this issue. They'll be able to better answer your question.
    Friday, October 30, 2015 6:44 PM

All replies

• Hi Rumaldo

Which storage service you are using and what exactly is the issue (failed to access? timeout? data disappeared?)

- Are you using Azure blob storage or something else?

- What you mean feeds are blank, if you have data stored in Azure Storage (e.g. blobs), are you still able to access them by using your storage account name/key through portal/tool/code?

- Jason

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 10:56 PM
  • This doesn't appear to be an Azure Storage question. Please submit a support ticket for this issue. They'll be able to better answer your question.
    Friday, October 30, 2015 6:44 PM
  • So sorry for the delayed response.  We have about half of our stuff in Azure storage and the other in SQL.

We had a developer look into the issue. I wish I could give you guys the intel of what he did to fix it but he didn't respond when I asked him, only that he added or changed a line of code in our api.  There are a few other bugs that are out there still that suddenly happened Tuesday morning but we're getting them worked out.

Thanks to Jason for responding!

Cheers and have a great weekend!! :)

Rumaldo Holguin

Friday, October 30, 2015 7:49 PM