none
Microsoft report Viewer 2012 runtime RRS feed

• Question

• I want to know the license terms for using the Microsoft report Viewer 2012 runtime. can you please help me in finding the same. The version I am looking for is 11.1.3452.

Thanks and regards,

Nikhil.

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 3:37 PM

All replies

• There are two ways you can get the EULA, when you first run the MSI installer for the Report Viewer you'll get the EULA displayed in one of the dialogs. If you already have the redist installed you can get the EULA from the following folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.0A\Bootstrapper\Packages\ReportViewer\en

Hope this helps.

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 11:54 PM
  • Hi Matthew,

Thank you for the information.

One more question, does this EULA also cover the prerequisite for the report viewer, that is X64 package(SQLSysClrTypes.msi)?

I mean to say does X64 package(SQLSysClrTypes.msi) is having different license terms?

Thanks and regards,

Nikhil.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 2:42 PM
  • SQL CLR Types has it's own EULA, you can run the MSI same as above to get it in the setup dialog or you can get it off disk from the following folder after it has been installed:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.0A\Bootstrapper\Packages\SqlClrTypes_x64\en

Wednesday, August 9, 2017 5:53 PM