remote debugging on tablet doesnt work

Question

• Hi,

I am developing windows tablet application. which connects to database using web api.

It works perfectly fine on my local machine as well on simulator.

but when i try to debug from tablet it shows login screen perfectly. but when i type username and password

it gives error on the line where service gets connected such "An error occurred while sending the request"

i tried to ping from tablet it works correctly.

please help me out 

Regards

Tuesday, September 9, 2014 8:13 AM

Answers

• Hi asifmustak,

Have you follow the guideline wrote in the documentation: Run Windows Store apps on a remote machine

Could you tell us in which step you face to the error occurred message? Looks like your issue related with Configuring the remote debugger

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 5:43 AM
  • Hi! Did you try the below link;

http://timheuer.com/blog/archive/2012/10/26/remote-debugging-windows-store-apps-on-surface-arm-devices.aspx

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 8:59 AM

All replies

• Hi asifmustak,

Have you follow the guideline wrote in the documentation: Run Windows Store apps on a remote machine

Could you tell us in which step you face to the error occurred message? Looks like your issue related with Configuring the remote debugger

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 5:43 AM
  • Hi! Did you try the below link;

http://timheuer.com/blog/archive/2012/10/26/remote-debugging-windows-store-apps-on-surface-arm-devices.aspx

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 8:59 AM