Unable to get value of the property 'details': object is null or undefined. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I deleted all items in the HTML screen navigation and now I got the error below even before it opens the home page. I don't even know what happens before opening the first page (I have a breakpoint on $(document).ready but it's never hit) so I don't know how to debug.

Unable to get value of the property 'details': object is null or undefined.

Tks.

François

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 6:33 AM

All replies

• A bit more details:

It's do with one of my browse screen that cannot be Home Screen and does not appear in the menu either (when I put back elements in the screen navigation). It behaves as if it was an edit screen (it is not). Moreover, that screen is the simplest ever (not variable no parameter etc). I can make it appear if I delete all its content (it does not even accept an empty tab).

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 6:56 AM
  • Here is what I had to do to make it work. Say my problem is on a browse screen on table A. I created a browse screen on table B. Deleted anything to do with table B on that screen; added the query for table A and added the tiles control. And it worked! Then I tried to rename the screen from browseTableB to browseTableA and it failed again...
    Wednesday, June 18, 2014 7:12 AM
  • Say my problem is on a browse screen on table A. I created a browse screen on table B. Deleted anything to do with table B on that screen; added the query for table A and added the tiles control. And it worked! Then I tried to rename the screen from browseTableB to browseTableA and it failed again...
    Why you want to rename the screen? whether you can rename browseTableA first, then rename browseTableB
    Monday, June 23, 2014 12:59 PM
  • I want to rename the screen from BrowseTableB to BrowseTableA because the screen has now nothing to do with table B.
    Thursday, June 26, 2014 9:38 AM