• Question

• User-530215950 posted

Hi I need to create a ringtone website:

Here's what I need to do:

Here are the requirements:
    1) Need a basic ringtone site for about 10 custom ringtones
    2) User should be able to preview individual ringtones
    3) User should be able to buy individual ringtones
    4) When they click buy, it should take them through the shopping cart to complete their purchase
    5) When done with their purchase, they should be sent a link to their cellphone to download the ringtone to their cell phone.
    I know how to do the shopping cart and preview of ringtones, but I don't know how to send ringtones to someone's cell phone with asp.net.  Are there any ASP.net classes that do this?  Are there any predone code or scripts on the web anywhere that allow me to do this easily? Or can someone help me with this code or refer me to someone who can?
    I would like to use the PayPal eCommerce Site Starter kit, but I don't know how to even start with sending ringtones to someone's cell phone.  (Other than I believe I can just send a download mp3 link to their cell phone, but I don't even know how to do this.)
    Thanks for any advice or help!!
    Sunday, October 29, 2006 12:26 PM

All replies

• User-492781713 posted

hugobossvz,

What is it that your trying to build the site for? We built www.justringring.com in ASP to serve the market for basic ringtones that sound like a phone. It was built using a payment gateway and an SMS interface. Maybe we can help share code if you can detail the project.

Jon, founder, justringring.com

Wednesday, January 3, 2007 5:33 AM