¿Como conseguir que las aplicaciones del interfaz metro del w preview 8 vuelvan abrir con normalidad otra vez?

Question

• Tengo una netbook de 1gb de memoria RAM , reinstale el windows preview 8 y consegui abrir las aplicaciones metro pero despues de instalar otros programas de pronto al momento de abrir la aplicacion solo sale una pantalla verde y nada mas, como puedo hacer para que abran con normalidad otra vez?

I have a netbook of 1gb of memory RAM, the windows preview 8 reinstates and to achieve that they were opening the applications metro but after installing other programs suddenly to the moment to open the application only there goes out a green and screen at all, since I can do in order that they open with normality again?

Sunday, October 30, 2011 3:51 AM

All replies

• Si comprende su problema, habeis abierto las aplicaciones Metro y no pudisteis verlos? Si o no? O abrís aplicaciones del interfaz estándar (Windows Forms)?

A veces, tengo problemas semejante con Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 variante Metro cuando intento abrir este aplicacion, aunque no vi ningún problema ni nada especial con otras aplicaciones Metro.

Os recomiendo navegar a Control Panel > General > Setting > Refresh y restablecer estado de sistema.

Lo siento, mi Español es muy muy malo.

Well this is the world we live in And these are the hands we're given...
    Sunday, October 30, 2011 5:10 PM
  • Hello alon20091.

What’s the screen resolution on your netbook? Screen resolution must be 1024x768 minimum in order to display the metro apps. Since you’re using a netbook, your screen resolution may be the cause. Also, you can Refresh your PC without affecting your personal files, to do this go to Control Panel, then click on General and scroll down to select Refresh your PC.

Just out of curiosity, what programs did you install prior to this? Let me know how it goes.

Sunday, October 30, 2011 7:44 PM
  • Thank you for the response. I do not have problem with the resolution, if I have 1024x768, (use regedit or another screen with the exit VGA). If I could open the applications and they were working, but now already they do not work: it starts opening but to the moment that initiates it remains alone with the green screen.
     installs MSN Live Essential, Nokia Ovi suite, the AutoCAD 2011, skype, adobe flash player 11, MF100 Modem USB, Google Chrome.

If I do refresh the programs that he installs already were not they working? And if on having reinstalled them the same thing happens again?

Sunday, October 30, 2011 11:23 PM
  • Okay, do you have UAC enabled? When on the start screen press WindowsKey+C and hit Enter, type 'uac' (without quotes) and switch to Settings, then select Change User Account Control Settings. In the User Account Control Settings window make sure you have the slider set to anything but Never notify. For the Metro apps to work, the slider should be at least on the next to the last setting, Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer.
    Monday, October 31, 2011 7:43 AM
  • If tape-worm marked in notifying, and I believe that I notify myself a little when the MSN Live Essentials was installing, but scarcely and in english and with the installation in march.
     To do refresh is equivalent to reinstall everything because they ask me file of installation, but it will try to follow the advice but he will evaluate it because to install the AutoCAD again is not easy, I have suffered in order that the Update was obtaining the Framework 3.5.1 and was adding it to the installation.

Monday, October 31, 2011 2:31 PM
  • I did as they advised me, install again everything and I work well, but when an usb modem puts the system update his driver in order that it works but the applications meter already do not work again .. that I can do? ... help me

Since I can arrange the applications without returning to install? Help me

The usb modem must not be used? Since it must be used?

• Edited by alon20091 Wednesday, November 2, 2011 2:55 AM
    Wednesday, November 2, 2011 2:46 AM
  • Hi,

Could you please possibly write posts right in Spanish? It's hard to read machine translated text.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011 6:20 AM
  • Ok, dije que hice como me aconsejaron y reinstale todo, y todo me funciono bien, todas las aplicaciones funcionaban, pero al poner un usb modem zte mf100 el sistema actualizo su driver e instalo el internet movil pero las aplicaciones Metro ya no funcionaban...que puedo yo hacer?...Habra una forma de arreglarlo sin necesidad de hacer refresh o reinstalar?...como se debe hacer para usar un usb modem?...ayudenme porfavor...gracias...
    Wednesday, November 2, 2011 6:35 AM
  • Ah, your modem driver messes up with your Metro apps. Very strange!

What if you click Start, press WindowsKey+C, type Device Manager and switch to Applications to start the Device Manager. What do you see there? Are there any question marks?

Also, try starting your command prompt in elevated mode and type the following:

sc query type= driver

this will list all your drivers. (Mind the necessary space after the = sign.)

But before you do, try this. This will list all ZTE Modem drivers available on the Microsoft Driver Update Catalog. Try downloading the most recent version for Windows 7.

As far as I can see, this ZTE modem may be a problematic device. Check this also.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011 7:08 AM
  • El driver del modem resulta en un primer momento incompatible pero cuando el sistema lo aprueba y lo hace compatible anula solo las aplicaciones metro y lo demas funciona bien.

Bueno ahora como hago para revertir lo que le hizo el modem usb al sistema operativo?, no hay forma de arreglarlo? lo de desinstalado, y borrado los archivos que puso en el disco C pero sigue igual, que puedo hacer?

Bueno si no se puede hacer nada creo que es suficiente por ahora con los avances del windows preview 8 ya que ha hecho mi netbook mucho mas veloz, en muchos aspectos...

Thursday, November 3, 2011 12:07 AM