Obout Grid RRS feed

• Question

• User1591401481 posted

Hi All,

I am working on third party tool (Obout Grid) for my development in asp.net. I searched it on net but didn’t find any reliable help, actually I am working on Obout Grid and i need to use the Event of "Item Data Bound" but there is no support in the Obout grid regarding this. can anybody help me on this issue that how can I implement the "Item Data bound Event" in the Obout Grid

Please help its urgent 

Thanks in advance.

Monday, November 21, 2011 11:40 PM

All replies

• User1927273029 posted

Hello,

Which version of obout control are you using?

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 2:03 AM
  • User1591401481 posted

I am using 6.0.9.0 version of Obout 

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 2:55 PM
  • User-1635004338 posted

Hi,

Why not use GridView in ASP.NET. If you still use this third party control, please see this tutorial and post issue to its official support forum:

http://www.obout.com/grid/grid_event_row.aspx

http://www.obout.com/inc/KnowledgeBase.aspx

Thanks,

Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:50 AM
  • User1591401481 posted

I have visited these links before posting the issue about Obout Grid but did'nt find any help regarding my problem, and also i need to get the controls in the servers method Grid.FindControl('id') but it is not working with the Obout grid. Is there any special type of technique which I required?<o:p></o:p>

Tuesday, December 6, 2011 2:25 AM
  • User16212438 posted

Sadly, we don't do support for non-standard ASP.NET controls, unless they are popular, and the supplier doesn't have support. Obout is a commercial company, that offers support to buyers of their products.

So, unless someone who knows your control happens to note this post, I doubt you will get an answer.

If the thing you have there is a real Grid-type thing, you will likely have to FindControl on one of the Rows, rather than the entire Grid. No idea how to do that, though.

Thursday, December 8, 2011 8:28 AM