none
Add a new (JUNK) sender email address to an existing rule RRS feed

• General discussion

• What I would like to achieve is this:

When new mail comes into my inbox in outlook 2010, once I have determined that it is junk I would like to be able to click on a button that will send the relevant information to an existing rule that will automatically delete any more email from that address.

E.G.  I have a rule in place that deletes email from a certain senders address the next time email comes in from that sender.  The rule is base on the criteria "with specific words in the senders address".  I would like to be able to send the address from new email directly to the list in that rule by just clicking a button on the tool bar OR ribbon as they are known now.

The outlook 2010 built-in "Block Sender" and "Blocked Senders List" options are not working as they should and manually adding the senders address to the custom rule is boringly time consuming if you need to add many addresses.

It would be good if any solution could include adding a multi selection of junk email.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Saturday, November 16, 2013 2:47 AM

All replies

• What's the meaning of "The outlook 2010 built-in "Block Sender" and "Blocked Senders List" options are not working"?

Have you ever set "Safe Recipients" option?

If you set "Safe Recipients" option and "Block Sender" option with the same address, "Block Sender" will not work since the priority of "Safe Recipients" is higher than "Block Sender".

Monday, November 18, 2013 6:36 AM