Report Server not generate the report RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I have a SQL Reporting service installed with SharePoint Integrated mode, both SharePoint 2010 and Report Server (SQL 2008 R2) installed in the same server. Suddently the server stopped generating the PDF reports. I checked the subscription configuration, it says all process passed no errors. But I just can't see the reports delovered to the library as usual. What could be the reasons? Thanks in advance.

allan

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:22 AM

Answers

• Hi Allan,

To deliver the document, you must have Add Items permission on the library to which the report is delivered. Please check whether the permissions settings on the target library were changed.

Besides, also check the Overwrite options of the SharePoint Library Delivery.

The Overwrite option specifies whether a file with the same name and extension is replaced by a newer version when the subscription is processed. Choose Overwrite if you want to replace an existing file with a newer version. Choose None if you do not want the subscription to replace a file. In this case, no delivery will occur if a file exists with the target name and extension. Choose Autoincrement if you want to add successive versions of the same file by appending a number at the end of the file name.

So, please make sure the Overwrite option is not set to None.

If the issue persists, please post the related error message in the Reporting Services Log for further analysis. This log files are located the <Drive>:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS10_50.<Instance Name>\Reporting Services\LogFiles folder.

Reference:
    SharePoint Library Delivery in Reporting Services

Regards,
    Mike Yin

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here

Mike Yin
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Mike Yin Sunday, February 3, 2013 4:56 PM
    Thursday, January 31, 2013 7:36 AM