none
Powerpoint Office 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• I was working in (Office 2010) Powerpoint document and it has crashed on me. Any ideas why this happens?
    Saturday, March 26, 2016 2:25 PM

Answers

• Hi, MarkAtkins

As Eugene Astafiev already said this forum is related to programming with powerpoint. If you are not programming with powerpoint then you can raise your question on Microsoft community.

If you start PowerPoint but it crashes while it opens or shortly thereafter you may have a corrupt or incompatible Addin installed that is causing the issue. To troubleshoot this, check all the addins and try to find one that is causing the issue. If you disable that addin can solve your issue.

Regards

Deepak

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 28, 2016 7:03 AM

All replies

• Hello Mark,

The forum is for developers. I'd recommend asking non-programming questions on the Microsoft Community forums instead.

Anyway, check the list of running add-ins in PowerPoint. There is a chance any of them could fire an exception.

Saturday, March 26, 2016 3:27 PM
  • Hi, MarkAtkins

As Eugene Astafiev already said this forum is related to programming with powerpoint. If you are not programming with powerpoint then you can raise your question on Microsoft community.

If you start PowerPoint but it crashes while it opens or shortly thereafter you may have a corrupt or incompatible Addin installed that is causing the issue. To troubleshoot this, check all the addins and try to find one that is causing the issue. If you disable that addin can solve your issue.

Regards

Deepak

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 28, 2016 7:03 AM