none
About the .NET update for windows7 RRS feed

• Question

• I have use Windows7, today I had got the update kb956250 from Windows Update, but I saw update name is "Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Update for Windows Server 2008 and Windows
    Vista (KB956250)
    ", is there something wrong?

Thanks

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 1:45 AM

Answers

• Hi Stanley.yang,

Thank you for your post.

This update KB956250 can be applied on Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and also Windows 7. I think that you can install this update to upgrade .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 on your Windows 7.

Hope this helps! If you have any concern, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
    Yichun Chen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Thursday, June 24, 2010 10:30 AM

All replies

• Hi Stanley.yang,

Thank you for your post.

This update KB956250 can be applied on Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and also Windows 7. I think that you can install this update to upgrade .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 on your Windows 7.

Hope this helps! If you have any concern, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
    Yichun Chen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Thursday, June 24, 2010 10:30 AM
  • In my Installed Updates I have notice that the KB956250 is there but there is NOTHING like "update for Windows" or anything like that just the KB956250.  Now some Net framework sutuff is not working.   is there something wrong wiuth that update?

Sunday, July 10, 2011 10:13 PM