none
Need to receive Data from Oracle database and attched in to aDropdownlist RRS feed

• Question

• In my scenario I have a Oracle database. I need to fetch data from a table and need to populate in a drop down list.And the other thing is I have a three tables which have one to many relationship and I need to cascade the drop down lists.

Its like this I have three tables as follows.

I have company table. Company has one or more Branches. One branch has one or many employees.

I have created a view in Info path. I created one drop down in it and it should consists name of companies. When user select one company second drop down should populate data only related to the the particular customer. When one branch is select the third drop down should populated the employees only for that branch.

Can anybody give an idea to implement this.

Thanks

Note: I am new to the Info path. I just started work on Info path.

Thursday, March 25, 2010 12:14 PM

All replies

• Hi Udaya726,

Thanks for your post.

This forum is focusing on Open XML SDK, which provides developers a set of classes to easily create, consume, and manipulate Open XML files without the need for automating Office client applications. You question is mainly about InfoPath, which seems not related to the SDK. You might find another forum such as Innovate on Office to find useful information and help.

Thanks,

Lu

Monday, March 29, 2010 3:16 AM