none
Dot Net 3.5 not downloading RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to download .Net 3.5 framework. After downloading th exe file and trying to run it, I do not get any message at all. I do not know whether the framework has been successfully downloaded or not I do not get any error message also. How to go about? Can you pl help
    Friday, August 16, 2019 10:15 AM

All replies

• Hi Kanthiera,

Welcome to the MSDN forum!

What is the version of your operating system? Please open “start”->”settings”->”system”->”about” to check it and share in here.

1. Please follow this doc to find older .NET Framework version and check if you already installed the .Net Framework 3.5
    2. If you have not successfully installed .NET Framework 3.5, you can install it through Control Panel-Programs and Features-Turn windows features on or off, check the .NET Framework checkbox to install it online.

If this installation failed, please upload the log file to https://onedrive.live.com/and share the link in here, thanks.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, August 19, 2019 5:56 AM
  • Hi Kanthiera,

Do you have any updates? If this issue persists, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, August 22, 2019 3:26 AM