none
WHEN I try to open a program most of them will open windows media center twice RRS feed

• Question

• When opening most programs they will open MS media center twice, I close it and it reopens when i close it again it will usally stay closed but i can't open the program I need. Yesterday I was trying to install Chanderu through Roku and i was trying to obtain the ip port. in search i typed ip port and hit search an icon came out on top when i tried to open it it just flashed. Unfortunately i did it several times before i realized it was taking my icons off the menu bar and changing the icons to windows media center. I tired system restore and it opened media ctr. almost everything opens media ctr. i was able to get here through explorer on the menu bar and the tagged xfinity. using windows 7 ultimate
    Thursday, October 20, 2011 6:19 PM

All replies

• When opening most programs they will open MS media center twice, I close it and it reopens when i close it again it will usally stay closed but i can't open the program I need. Yesterday I was trying to install Chanderu through Roku and i was trying to obtain the ip port. in search i typed ip port and hit search an icon came out on top when i tried to open it it just flashed. Unfortunately i did it several times before i realized it was taking my icons off the menu bar and changing the icons to windows media center. I tired system restore and it opened media ctr. almost everything opens media ctr. i was able to get here through explorer on the menu bar and the tagged xfinity. using windows 7 ultimate

Alphonse A Kronberg
    Friday, October 21, 2011 3:09 AM
  • Hi,

not sure if the windows performance toolkit (WPT) forum is the best choice as forum for this issue.

In general I would expect to find "any" hint's regarding your issue at the windows eventlog.
    If thos would be not help please have a look at the forums home again to find a better place for your post.

Best regards

RPA
    Saturday, October 22, 2011 4:29 PM