none
Can't get support from Microsoft for Office add-in issue RRS feed

• General discussion

• Opened a ticket with Microsoft Support using one of my free incidents included with my MSDN subscription. . . . have an add-in issue after upgrading from Office 2010 to Office 2016.  That was Monday and despite calling the support desk twice a day and getting the same 'I'll send an email to the duty manager and escalate' I still don't have anyone assigned and no response at all . . . 72 hours now, ticket opened with 4 hour business response !! 

Any suggestions?  Most likely a resourcing issue, maybe I should have opened the ticket in the US not the UK . . . . I tried moving but support desk said I need to speak to an engineer to do that so it's impossible without an engineer assigned.  Sigh.

thanks,

Tim

Thursday, February 25, 2016 9:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Tim,

For ticket question, I’d suggest that you should contact them directly to track it.

For your add-in issue, you could post the detail information here, other community members may have the solution.

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, February 26, 2016 5:28 AM