How can i do for windows developer preview working without stoping my os?

Question

• I installed windows developer preview. It is working but sometimes it is stopping while doing something.

and some times Black screen is appearing..

my pc configuration is

RAM-1Gb

Processor-core 2 Duo

how can i do for working without stopping my operating system.

Anybody help me...

• Edited by Reddy09 Thursday, October 20, 2011 7:39 AM
    Thursday, October 20, 2011 7:25 AM

Answers

• I think that what you gonna do is to press WindowsKey+C to open charms, when you are on the Metro desktop, select Search and type Power into the Search edit box.

Now either edit your power plan (Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options\Edit Plan Settings) or change power options (Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options). Seems like your computer turns to sleep state but can't get off of it. This is typically caused by drivers that fail to get off of the state. An example could be: video drivers (ATI has had this defect for years), anti-virus software drivers (do you have any 3rd-party anti-virus installed on your PC?).

Well this is the world we live in And these are the hands we're given...
    Thursday, October 20, 2011 9:07 AM
  • Also, try update your Windows and install all updates and if any drivers been offer update them too.

Thursday, October 20, 2011 12:18 PM

All replies

• I think that what you gonna do is to press WindowsKey+C to open charms, when you are on the Metro desktop, select Search and type Power into the Search edit box.

Now either edit your power plan (Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options\Edit Plan Settings) or change power options (Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options). Seems like your computer turns to sleep state but can't get off of it. This is typically caused by drivers that fail to get off of the state. An example could be: video drivers (ATI has had this defect for years), anti-virus software drivers (do you have any 3rd-party anti-virus installed on your PC?).

Well this is the world we live in And these are the hands we're given...
    Thursday, October 20, 2011 9:07 AM
  • Also, try update your Windows and install all updates and if any drivers been offer update them too.

Thursday, October 20, 2011 12:18 PM
  • thanking you for helping....if any other ways to prevent windows developer preview stopping while doing another work..help me
    Thursday, October 20, 2011 5:25 PM
  • thanking u..if any other options are there to prevent..help me...
    Thursday, October 20, 2011 5:26 PM