No payouts as usual and more.. RRS feed

• Question

• As usual I have no payout for my sold apps but this is not the end of my trouble. 
    I saw recently on 'Payout summary' of my dev. dashboard the following message:
    "The Payout summary may not currently show all reserved revenue. We're investigating the issue and will remove this alert once the problem has been fixed."
    Nice! MS doesn't pay developers for their hard work and even doesn't count slales! Typically for 3 or maybe even for 4 years MS has permanent issue with the store. Each month we are informed how awesome new features has the Dev. Dashboard and each month we can see less information.

And what I have received from the support? 

"Thank you for reaching out to us. As confirmed by your dashboard banner message, we show that there may be a delay in your reporting at this time, but our engineers have been made aware at this time and are currently working to resolve. The expectation is that you will see the banner updated or removed from your dashboard once resolved.
    If you have any questions or concerns in the future please feel free... "
    It would be much better if they said "f*ck off Andy". 
    MS has reached the wall. The last frontier. The END.  My only dream is to get my money and say good bye MS.  

Andrzej

• Edited by Andrzey Saturday, October 28, 2017 6:21 PM
    Saturday, October 28, 2017 6:17 PM

All replies

• Hi Andy,

I can understand your feelings and I am sincerely sorry for the issues you are having.

Could you please share your Seller ID here so that we can help forward it to the related team?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Annievia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 30, 2017 8:57 AM
  • Thank you Annievia. My seller ID is 14702740

Andrzej

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 7:48 PM
  • Hi Andy,

Thanks for the seller ID.

I have forwarded it to the related team.

Best Regards,

Annievia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 8:08 AM
  • Hi Annievia,

I have 2 new apps almost done. I hold the work because I'm not sure of the Windows Store future. I don't know what is a real nature of problems. There is not possible to work with Dev dashboard without elementary stats. There is no even simple list of sales containing their values.

This is not a new issue. There were issues for the first days of the store. I need to fight with MS support incompetence (or better impotence) few time a year! Every time I say to myself: that's enough. 

Actually I do want to remove my account and get my money without any thresholds or limitations as written in our agreement. How can I do it the best?

Andrzej

Andrzej

Friday, November 3, 2017 11:21 AM
  • Hi @Andrzej,

>>Actually I do want to remove my account and get my money without any thresholds or limitations as written in our agreement. How can I do it the best?

If you decide to close your account completely, you can do so by contacting support. If you have a balance due from previous app sales, you can request payment for the balance even if the amount due does not meet the usual payment threshold. For more details you may would like to know, please refer to Closing your account.

To contact support, you could create a support ticket.

Best Regards,

Annievia

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, November 7, 2017 6:46 AM
  • Hi @Andrzey,

How is it going?

Did you open a support ticket?

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 2:56 AM