none
VSTO Meeting form region RRS feed

• Question

• I created a form region in my appointment. All of the items show up in the appointment when you go into it.

So, I install the program on my computer and the attendee's computer.

I go on my computer and create the appointment.

Then I click invite attendees, and send it as a meeting request. 

When the meeting request shows up in their inbox, the modifications are not on the request, but when they actually go into the appointment, all of the stuff shows up.

My question is, how do I Modify the meeting request that is in the inbox, so it shows the information?  Is it just an email at that point?  IPM.Note form region?  If so, is there a way to only make the mod show up for the meeting, and not ALL emails?

Thanks

Thursday, April 21, 2016 12:05 AM

Answers

• Hi GregGohl,

>> how do I Modify the meeting request that is in the inbox, so it shows the information?  Is it just an email at that point?  IPM.Note form region?  If so, is there a way to only make the mod show up for the meeting, and not ALL emails?

For this issue, I think there is no way to show form region in meeting request. It is not an email when it is in the inbox. I tried all the supported Outlook Item Type, but all of them could not show up in meeting request.

If this is a feature you want to include in the future version of Outlook, I suggest you submit a feedback in the link below:

https://outlook.uservoice.com/

For hiding Form region, you could refer the link below, but this way would not achieve your requirement. Because form region would not show up in meeting request.

How to: Prevent Outlook from Displaying a Form Region

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb608610(v=vs.120).aspx

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by GregGohl Thursday, April 21, 2016 2:06 PM
    Thursday, April 21, 2016 2:29 AM