License failed RRS feed

• Question

• The application failed with error. This application failed to launch because of an issue with its license. Programming Win8-JS-CH2-HEREMYANN...

Also all  SDKASamples cannot run.

I obtained a license a few month ago and it worked fine. Now last week, I got this message when trying to run Windows 8 download examples , and it has failed since then. Windows 8 support did not respond.

I do not see any help in other Forums ...

Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:16 PM

Answers

• Try opening up the PowerShell command window and run the following cmdlet: "Get-WindowsDeveloperLicense". That should show you the developer license information and when it expires.

If you want to remove the developer license and acquire it again you can run Unregister-WindowsDeveloperLicense to remove it and then run Show-WindowsDeveloperLicenseRegistration from the PowerShell command prompt to acquire the license again.

See this link for more information: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/Hh974578.aspx

Thanks,

Prashant.

@prashantphadke || Windows Store Developer Solutions #WSDevSol || Want more solutions? See our blog, Windows Store & Phone Developer Solutions

• Marked as answer by Song Tian Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:11 AM
    Friday, April 19, 2013 1:09 AM