Multi-client LightSwitch - can't publish WebClient RRS feed

• Question

• Hello I have a LS project with 2 clients Web and HTML, they both work as expected when debugging, I can make the web the startup project and works fine same when I do it with the HTML project BUT when I publish the project (Azure) for some reason the HTML is the only one that gets updated the web is not reflecting any changes. I don't receive any errors/warning at all during the publishing process. it was working fine but not after I added the HTML client to my project. any ideas why I'm unable to publish just for the web client.

thank you

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 7:22 PM

All replies

• Hi,

LogFilesfolder for Azure Web Sites contains details of almost and everything of all the related logs from IIS logs, Detailed Error Logs, FREB logs, Event Logs, Application Logs, KUDS Logs (deployment and traces) and more.

You might configure diagnostics and download logs for a web app in Azure, and check whether it helps.

have a good day.

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, May 12, 2016 9:59 AM