Sharepoint InfoPath Form Not Working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

this is my first time posting, hopefully you lot can help.

I have a multi-level approval Nintex Workflow linked to my SharePoint Site at work. Basically a user creates a request to issue so parts to a cost centre, if the value >£500 then it goes to set of approvers 1 with the first response ruling.   When approved then it checks then it runs the next workflow and checks the value again, if over £1000 it goes to Approver 2 and when approved runs the next workflow and if >£5000 to approver 3.  I have each approval set to a different workflow just for admin issues.  Sounds simple and it works fine....... until I throw InfoPath Forms into the mix for each Approval Step.  Each form is linked to the approval step, ie 3 individally names forms, one in each NintexWorkflow foler in the Sharepoint.  Approval 1 has no issue loading their form, and they then approve.  However the issue then comes when it goes to approver 2 and all they get is an error -

'A Form template (.xsn) file cannot be accessed. You may not have the required permissions to open the file.'

All approvers have the same access level to their relevant form and to the original list (Contribute) and if I add the second approver as a site administrator they can open their form fine.

I knwo there are other posts online about thsi, but I am very new to SharePoint / Workflow / InfoPath and they all seem double dutch to me.

Any ideas on where I should be looking to try to fix this issue?  it is driving me mad.

Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:48 PM