[Desktop Converter]VFP9 and MS Desktop App Converter RRS feed

• Question

• I tried to convert my application into an application UWP by using the MS Desktop App Converter.  I did everything according to the instructions of the MS. The process went, but it did not end successfully. The process simply stopped. It is clear that to understand the reason for failure here on the forum is impossible. I'll just ask: did anyone try and make such a conversion for VFP9 application? Sorry for bad English (Google Translate)
    Friday, August 25, 2017 3:44 PM

All replies

• Hi fox-dgv,

According to your description, you want to convert your desktop app to UWP app using the MS Desktop App Converter. This forum knows very little about MS Desktop App Converter tool, I will move your thread to UWP forum for better help.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Cherry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 1:28 AM
  • Hi fox-dgv,

It should work for its conversion. Could you give me more inforamation about your app? What is your app platform? And what is the error info when you convert your app to UWP? Do you check your app as the Prepare to package an app (Desktop Bridge)?

Best regards,

Breeze

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 6:29 AM