Implement Access Control with Azure SQL database in LightSwitch RRS feed

• Question

• I need to implement the Access Control with Azure SQL database in LightSwitch. I am done with all the required settings. After I publish the Desktop Light Switch application with Azure SQL database connection string I am unable to login with Admin credentials.

There is following error when I try to login after publish the LightSwitch Desktop application.

Unable to create the default administrator account.  Check the server trace log for more information.
    Inner exception message:
    An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details.
    Inner exception message:
    Invalid object name 'dbo.RolePermissions'.

Friday, December 19, 2014 3:52 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Before you publish app to Azure, there’s some additional preparation that needs to be done to your subscription. You’ll need to pre-create a hosted service in the Azure Management Portal. This service is what will run the server-side code of the deployed application. You’ll also need to create a storage account, which will be used to store the application binaries while the application is deploying.

Please check if your deploy steps and pre-settings following blog below:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/hh547097.aspx

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, December 30, 2014 9:12 AM
    Monday, December 22, 2014 2:33 AM