none
how to add a microsoft web browser to my project RRS feed

• Question

• hello. i use visual studio 2017 visual basic and C#.

i am trying to make a simple web browser application, but the normal web browser feature wont work! i need to add the MICROSOFT web browser feature instead of just the web browser feature in the toolbox. microsoft is in its name. but I do not know how i add the microsoft web browser feature, scince it is not in toolbox, and i cant find it in other places. i have used it before.

Thank you.

The Code Rules

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 10:00 AM

Answers

• Go to your form (Form Designer), then to Toolbox, right-click in any area (for example in General section), and select “Choose items…”. In the displayed Choose Toolbox Items dialog, go to COM Components tab. Find “Microsoft Web Browser” and check the checkbox. Then press OK. The new item will appear in Toolbox and you can drag it to your form.

• Marked as answer by Nave GCT Wednesday, June 20, 2018 11:08 AM
    Wednesday, June 20, 2018 10:23 AM

All replies

• Go to your form (Form Designer), then to Toolbox, right-click in any area (for example in General section), and select “Choose items…”. In the displayed Choose Toolbox Items dialog, go to COM Components tab. Find “Microsoft Web Browser” and check the checkbox. Then press OK. The new item will appear in Toolbox and you can drag it to your form.

• Marked as answer by Nave GCT Wednesday, June 20, 2018 11:08 AM
    Wednesday, June 20, 2018 10:23 AM
  • thank you so much!

The Code Rules

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 11:09 AM