none
my email settings RRS feed

• Question

• I have my Hotmail address as nk_garg@live.in

Due to the novice in tech field, I have made some wrong adjustments

Kindly undo all my changes and restore the statuesque in the matter  i.e. original settings.

Friday, December 6, 2013 11:47 AM

All replies

• Hello Narinder,

I'm sorry for having to inform you, that this is not Microsoft technical support. This is a forum where professional developers that program against Exchange help each other. If you want to reach official Microsoft Support, check the support option on the black bar at the head of the screen.

Regarding your problem:
    If you messed up your Outlook configuration: Try recreating your account settings by adding another account on your account settings. If that does not work, you may either want to take it to the official support or the Technet Outlook forums with an accurate description of just what is wrong.
    If it's something with your settings msdn/technet/Outlook.*/Hotmail.*-Online account. Well ... I didn't know you could mess those up and still be able to log in and post ...

As a general rule however: You may want to be a lot more specific in describing your Problem. What did you do on what system, under what circumstances, in which order. Give those you want help from the information so they can actually do so.

Cheers and good luck,
    Fred

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Friday, December 6, 2013 1:26 PM