none
uploading local files to adls gen 2 using python RRS feed

• Question

• Hi team,

i have a script using which i can create a filesystem,directory and new file in adls gen2.

but now i wanna upload local files to adls gen 2 using rest api using python.

is there anyway to do that plz help me .

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 10:12 AM

All replies

• Just for clarification: There is a similar thread discussion in SO forum, have you referred  to the suggestion mentioned there. If you still find any difficulties. Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 2:55 PM
  • @gautam_nanda Following up to see if the above suggestion was helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know. If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 3:00 AM
  • @gautam_nanda  Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know
    Thursday, October 24, 2019 5:30 AM