none
azure ad health connect reports

Question

• hello. just wondering if there any ways to get the monitoring reports exported through powershell? or even emailed to me directly?  What we are looking for is a weekly count of connections made to adfs with unique users and relying parties... I was hoping to avoid logging in every sunday night or something to get the stats for the week.  thanks.
    Monday, March 27, 2017 2:59 AM

All replies

• Hi Jared,

Thanks for reaching out. I see two asks combined. Both of them are in our backlog.

1. Sending out a weekly summary / report.

2. Providing an API/PoweShell way to access the underlying data.

Can you please expand on "why" you want #1? Depending on the data you see in the email, what actions/next steps do you expect to take? I am asking this because then we can cater the report/data to be included in the email to meet your needs.

Providing access to the data via an API/PowerShell is also something we're considering building. Stay tuned for announcements and updates in this area.

Thanks

-Varun

Thanks -Varun Karandikar

Monday, March 27, 2017 4:41 PM
  • Hi Varun,

the reason i ask is that our management team is looking for monthly/weekly metrics.  I wan to be able to show them that in the last month we had X number of unique users logging into the application.  right now i just log in on sundays and get a 'user count by application' in the last 7 days ... and add that up every week. would be really nice if we can get emailed to us on a scheduled basis... 

If the powershell api is available then i would think we could schedule that out...so need for #1.  we can create scheduled tasks to grab the numbers and email it to ourselves.  

appreciate the consideration and response.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 4:51 AM