Menu Control in Metro UI ?

Question

• Hi ,

I have created a metro UI app and in one of my page I want to create a menu with some options. Something like a combobox menu control.

I found the callisto project but when I do f.Isopen = true I get an exception.

So Callisto for me is not an option since I cannot find why I'm getting this exception.

How can I create a combobox menu control which will appear to a position I want with options for the user to select ?

thank you

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 4:54 PM

Answers

• @Zakkar - for Callisto are you building on the RTM version of Windows?  Sounds like you may not be.  I'm happy to help you with that error if you can provide more details (feel free to do it in email as this is a 3rd party issue)

Tim Heuer | Program Manager, XAML | http://timheuer.com/blog | @timheuer

(if my post has answered your question, please consider using the 'mark as answer' feature in the forums to help others)

• Marked as answer by zakkar Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:01 AM
    Wednesday, September 19, 2012 6:51 PM

All replies

• @Zakkar - for Callisto are you building on the RTM version of Windows?  Sounds like you may not be.  I'm happy to help you with that error if you can provide more details (feel free to do it in email as this is a 3rd party issue)

Tim Heuer | Program Manager, XAML | http://timheuer.com/blog | @timheuer

(if my post has answered your question, please consider using the 'mark as answer' feature in the forums to help others)

• Marked as answer by zakkar Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:01 AM
    Wednesday, September 19, 2012 6:51 PM
  • Hi ,

You are right . I am not. I used VS2012 Ultimate a trial release. I have to my other machine VS2012 Premium RTM release. 

I will test it there and revert if any issues.

thank you

Thursday, September 20, 2012 5:30 AM
  • I am OK. I used the RTM 

thank you Tim

Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:01 AM