Use Distimo for Microsoft account

Question

• Hello,

We are currently using Distimo to get statistics of our apps, on different platform, included Microsoft store.

Every day on Distimo we get the same error:   "One of your store accounts has an error. Please fix these errors at the accounts panel."

Checking on the accounts panes , on Microsoft account we find "Your account must be validated with a challenge.

It is the Microsoft account that require the  "security code". 

Adding the code, the fetching starts but at the end we get "Unable to sync data. Syncing will be re-started within 24 hours" and no data for this account.

Exiting and re-enteing on Distimo on the same day, sometime we still get no Microsoft data, sometimes we can see the Microsoft data for our apps.

The day after if we try to enter on Distimo we get again the "One of your store accounts has an error. Please fix these errors at the accounts panel."

Can someone supply some suggestions?

There is a Distimo user that is linked to a Microsoft account without problems ?

Thanks.

Monday, September 8, 2014 10:05 AM

Answers

• Hi ANGB_NAV,

I've never use that tool, probably I cannot give suitable suggestion for it. However you could see your data on your dashboard if you published your app in the store.

I would recommend you to open a support ticket at Distimo: http://www.distimo.com/, we do not officially support this in MSDN forum.  Thanks for your understanding.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014 3:15 AM