Error databricks notebook deployment task in devops RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to authenticate using service principle in databricks notebook deployment task in devops. I am getting  following erro

error_code": "TEMPORARILY_UNAVAILABLE", "message": "Authentication is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Thursday, February 20, 2020 1:06 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks.! 

Issue has been resolved.

(Root Cause for the Error: Mentioned Wrong Azure Resource Region (Spelling Mistake))

Suman N

Friday, February 21, 2020 6:10 AM

All replies

• Hi SumanNenavath,

Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. Could you please confirm if you are seeing this error consistently or transient? 

And also..

• what is the region of your Databricks service? 
    • What was the timestamp/time Zone of the issue?

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered"Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Thursday, February 20, 2020 3:40 PM
  • Hi SumanNenavath

If you are still experiencing the issue, for a deeper investigation and immediate assistance on this, if you have a support plan you may file a support ticket, else could you please send an email to AzCommunity@Microsoft.com with the below details, so that we can create a one-time-free support ticket for you to work closely on this matter. 

Subject of the email: <ATTN - Kranthi : MSDN Thread title> 

Thread URL: <MSDN thread URL>

Subscription ID:

Databricks service Region:

Provide job/notebook URL with precise timestamp/time zone of the error: 

Please let me know here, once you have done the same

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Thursday, February 20, 2020 7:40 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks.! 

Issue has been resolved.

(Root Cause for the Error: Mentioned Wrong Azure Resource Region (Spelling Mistake))

Suman N

Friday, February 21, 2020 6:10 AM
  • Glad to know your issue was resolved. Thanks for sharing your findings, as it would be helpful for the community if anyone experience similar issue. :)

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Friday, February 21, 2020 6:40 AM
  • In my case token was wrong (from the other Workbook). Cheers.
    Thursday, April 16, 2020 7:11 AM