JIT DEBUGGING RRS feed

• Question

• How do i start jit debugging because i get .net framework error a big red x that says acces denied a program has been stopped or something like that . plz help :)
    • Moved by 宝宝徐 Tuesday, November 24, 2015 1:35 AM
    Monday, November 23, 2015 9:12 PM

Answers

• Hi THE COMPUTER NOOB,

Maybe you could share us the detailed .NET error using a screen shot, so we could know the detailed error you met.

In addition, Just-In-Time debugging launches Visual Studio automatically when an exception or crash occurs in an application that runs outside Visual Studio. This enables us to test your application when Visual Studio is not running and begin debugging with Visual Studio when a problem occurs, you could enable it under TOOLS->Options->Debugging:

But it is hard for us to make sure that whether it could really can captured the error or resolve certain error. For example, for the access denied error, maybe it is related to the admin account or others.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 7:43 AM

All replies

• Hi my friend,

This forum is discuss .Net Framework Setup and Servicing.

As your issue is related to JIT debugging, I help you move this case to Visual Studio Diagnostics (Debugger, Profiler, IntelliTrace)   forum for dedicated support.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Wen Xu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 1:34 AM
  • Hi THE COMPUTER NOOB,

Maybe you could share us the detailed .NET error using a screen shot, so we could know the detailed error you met.

In addition, Just-In-Time debugging launches Visual Studio automatically when an exception or crash occurs in an application that runs outside Visual Studio. This enables us to test your application when Visual Studio is not running and begin debugging with Visual Studio when a problem occurs, you could enable it under TOOLS->Options->Debugging:

But it is hard for us to make sure that whether it could really can captured the error or resolve certain error. For example, for the access denied error, maybe it is related to the admin account or others.

Best Regards,

Jack

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 7:43 AM