none
My app wont run on XP mode! RRS feed

• Question

• Hey every time I try to run my app on xp mode i get this message.

"Failed to find any DirectX 9.0c compatible adapters in this system! Pleas make sure you have a DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapter and have the latest drivers provided by the manufacturer. This application will now terminate. "

I am stuck! I already set up my integration features. Ive downloaded the latest service pack And I DO have a compatible graphics card. ....The problem is my virtual pc doesn't SEE it. So what do I do?

I cant even copy/paste anything its really annoying! Someone please help me!

Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:48 AM

All replies

• It sounds like the integration components aren't working, check to see if they are enabled.  You might also want to try uninstalling them and reinstall them.

What type of graphics capability does it need?  If it's just DirectX 9.0c and not at full screen, it should work, but if you need Direct 3D support, the emulated video card doesn't support that.

Bob Comer - Microsoft MVP Virtual Machine
    Monday, July 19, 2010 1:13 PM
  • Hey every time I try to run my app on xp mode i get this message.

"Failed to find any DirectX 9.0c compatible adapters in this system! Pleas make sure you have a DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapter and have the latest drivers provided by the manufacturer. This application will now terminate. "

I am stuck! I already set up my integration features. Ive downloaded the latest service pack And I DO have a compatible graphics card. ....The problem is my virtual pc doesn't SEE it. So what do I do?

I cant even copy/paste anything its really annoying! Someone please help me!

Friday, November 29, 2013 5:39 PM