none
Screen size limitation with TaskPane in new Web Add-In RRS feed

• Question

• It looks like there is limitation with Screen size (Task Pane) with the new Web Add-Ins. Is there a way to render the content in full screen mode like in VSTO Add-Ins. Looking for ways to open a web app in full screen mode on click of a Ribbon button.

Please let me know how I can render the content in full screen mode with the new web Add-Ins.

Thanks,

Raghav

Monday, October 2, 2017 1:18 PM

Answers

• Hello,

There is limitation with size of task pane and it is impossible to let it in full screen. We could only open the web app in full screen mode using external web browser like IE or MS Edge, but in that situation, I think we are unable to interact with Office clients.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by raghavkr Sunday, October 8, 2017 2:27 AM
    Wednesday, October 4, 2017 2:57 AM

All replies

• Any pointers on this screen size limitation issue with the new outlook web addins? <o:p></o:p>

Thanks,<o:p></o:p>

Raghav<o:p></o:p>

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 3:32 PM
  • Hello,

There is limitation with size of task pane and it is impossible to let it in full screen. We could only open the web app in full screen mode using external web browser like IE or MS Edge, but in that situation, I think we are unable to interact with Office clients.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by raghavkr Sunday, October 8, 2017 2:27 AM
    Wednesday, October 4, 2017 2:57 AM