none
How to add Type 1 Font In Report RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am creating a report(rdlc) in vs2008 now I need some new font for some fields of text in this report.

These new font are Type 1 font. After I intalled them into C:\Windows\Font.  I can see these font in Tool\Option\Font and Color of vs 2008. however, I set a textbox with this new font by Right click of Textbox and choose Font Property, I COULD NOT find these new Type 1 font.

I have checked these new font in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Type 1 Installer\Type 1 Fonts. I see these new font.

Could any one tell me how to let these type 1 font appear in the font of Textbox property.

• Moved by YiChun Chen Wednesday, June 30, 2010 10:56 AM Report Control issue (From:Visual Studio Setup and Installation)
    Sunday, June 27, 2010 12:07 PM

All replies

• Hi LingZhuang,

I am moving this thread from Base "Visual Studio Setup and Installation" forum to the "Visual Studio Report Controls" forum, since the issue is related to report controls. There are more experts in the "Visual Studio Report Controls" forum.

Thanks
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Wednesday, June 30, 2010 10:55 AM