none
Automatically create bug in TFS on automated test case failure. RRS feed

• Question

• I have written a bunch of automated test scripts using visual studio 2013, and have categorized those in the hierarchy of Test Plan & Test suite using Microsoft Test Manager.

When I am executing a test suite, I am getting proper result whether a test case has failed or passed.

I can select a failed test case and create a bug in TFS project collection. 

Is there any way which will automatically create the bugs for each failed test case instead of the tester creating the bug manually?
    Wednesday, September 16, 2015 12:52 PM

Answers

• Hi,

There isn’t the feature of create bug for failed test automatically. I suggest that you could submit this feature request: http://visualstudio.uservoice.com/forums/121579-visual-studio. The Visual Studio product team is listening to user voice there. You can send your idea there so the others can vote it. If you submit this suggestion, you might post that link here which will benefit others who has the similar issue

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, September 17, 2015 7:43 AM