none
Setup and Deployment RRS feed

• Question

• I have a project written in vb.net.  I have the same project in VS 2010 and 2017.   I have a setup project which works fine.  However I can't figure out how to put my applications inside a group on windows server 2012 on the All Apps screen using the setup projects.  i.e. when I look at All Apps   there is a group called Microsoft SQL Server and it has the various apps listed under that.  I would like to do that for my Applications.   I have already been able to create shortcuts on the desktop and in the Start Menu but not when you look at all apps.  Can someone please help me.
    Friday, August 25, 2017 8:41 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

This forum is discussing Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor. I will move your thread to Using Forums >Where is the Forum For…? to get more help.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 28, 2017 7:15 AM