How to open the View details as Popup in LightSwitch RRS feed

• Question

• I have developed an Edit page & View details page for a browse page using LightSwitch HTML Client. The Edit is poping up and the View Details are coming in the next page. I however would like to tweak the View page should also display as Popup

To make it more simpler, How do I show the View page the way the Edit page pops-up!?

Thursday, July 7, 2016 6:39 AM

Answers

• Go to the 'View Details' in the screen designer, highlight the screen title and in the properties windows choose show as dialog.

Happy coding

Dave

Dave Baker | AIDE for LightSwitch | Xpert360 blog | twitter : @xpert360 | Xpert360 website | Opinions are my own. For better forums, remember to mark posts as helpful/answer.

• Marked as answer by Sharath Konda Thursday, July 7, 2016 12:07 PM
    Thursday, July 7, 2016 8:42 AM

All replies

• Go to the 'View Details' in the screen designer, highlight the screen title and in the properties windows choose show as dialog.

Happy coding

Dave

Dave Baker | AIDE for LightSwitch | Xpert360 blog | twitter : @xpert360 | Xpert360 website | Opinions are my own. For better forums, remember to mark posts as helpful/answer.

• Marked as answer by Sharath Konda Thursday, July 7, 2016 12:07 PM
    Thursday, July 7, 2016 8:42 AM

Happy coding

Dave

Thanks much. This is what I have been looking for.

-Sharath Konda
    Thursday, July 7, 2016 12:09 PM