none
[UWP][CX]items page c++/cx RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,
    i have a question, i am new in programing universal windows app, i am trying to study how to make an app with the help from the tutorial with visual studio 2015 community. my question is the tutorial ask to insert an items page xaml, i dont find it , is there any thing i must install to have all page xaml.
    the tutorial is
    https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh465045.aspx
    i am using c++/cx

Thanks in advance

Gio

• Edited by Barry Wang Friday, November 11, 2016 8:29 AM title tag
    Wednesday, November 9, 2016 11:10 AM

Answers

• Hi Gio71,

Both ItemsPage template and SplitPage template are templates of Windows 8.1 Universal Windows app. There are no such default templates in Windows 10 UWP app.

Best Regards,
    David

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Gio71 Friday, November 11, 2016 1:58 PM
    Friday, November 11, 2016 6:42 AM

All replies

• Hi Gio71,

Both ItemsPage template and SplitPage template are templates of Windows 8.1 Universal Windows app. There are no such default templates in Windows 10 UWP app.

Best Regards,
    David

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Gio71 Friday, November 11, 2016 1:58 PM
    Friday, November 11, 2016 6:42 AM
  • thanks or your replay

Gio

Friday, November 11, 2016 1:59 PM