none
[EWS][C#] Get an appointment's meeting notes RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

As explained into this topic, I am using EWS to retrieve my appointments from an Exchange Server (2013) so I could store them into a database and work on the related data later.

As the title is saying, I am looking for a way to get the appointment's meeting notes, but I could find them into the Appointment entity. Is there a way to find such information ?

I thank you in advance for your reply and wish you a great day !

Best regards,

mtwsm

Wednesday, February 6, 2019 1:38 PM

Answers

• Meeting notes are stored in the Body of the Item so you just need to request that property in a GetItem (or Load Request). You should add the code your trying to use if you require a more detailed answer.

Cheers
    Glen

• Marked as answer by mtwsm Thursday, February 7, 2019 11:30 AM
    Wednesday, February 6, 2019 11:34 PM

All replies

• Meeting notes are stored in the Body of the Item so you just need to request that property in a GetItem (or Load Request). You should add the code your trying to use if you require a more detailed answer.

Cheers
    Glen

• Marked as answer by mtwsm Thursday, February 7, 2019 11:30 AM
    Wednesday, February 6, 2019 11:34 PM
  • Hi Glen,

Thank you for your response. After reading it, I looked how to retrieve the Body property since it's not returned with the FindAppointments method and I read about another method named LoadPropertiesForItems.

Just tested it and it worked like a charm ! Again, thank you for everything !!

Best regards,

mtwsm

Thursday, February 7, 2019 11:33 AM