Multiple Rules in Premium Verizon RRS feed

• Question

• Currently, all our matches are under one rule. It is very troublesome when new rules are added and that rule is more prioritized. As there is no arrow up or arrow down button to priorize rules. I figured maybe we can take advantage of the multiple rule but it did not work as expected. Please see photo below

With this order, when I tried sending a POST request it will return "UnsupportedHttpVerb". But when I put all the matches in this rule under one rule. It will work just smoothly and do a redirect to avoid "UnsupportedHttpVerb" error, please help with this as I assume more rules will come and I need to a manual ordering again

• Edited by Dean-Armada Monday, February 5, 2018 4:36 AM
    Monday, February 5, 2018 4:35 AM

All replies

• I don't fully understand your request.

Please share the full rule descriptions, and your desired behavior.

Rules are processed in top down order, so bottom takes precedence. Each rule can be reordered using the arrows in your screenshot.

Monday, February 5, 2018 6:54 PM
  • The problem is even if my "POST redirect" rule was on the bottom. It still won't take effect. The "post redirect" will redirect a post request to the same URL just to make it into a GET
    Tuesday, February 6, 2018 2:27 PM
  • Please share your full rule definition. The ordering doesn't seem to be the issue.
    Tuesday, February 6, 2018 6:24 PM
  • PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PHOTOS BELOW FOR THE RULE DEFINITIONS

Wednesday, February 7, 2018 3:52 PM