Advanced Settings...

Question

• I've started testing things out with the 32-bit version without the developer tools. (Need to go shopping for a dual layer disc to do the developer tool version still. Heheh.)

When toggling on the advanced settings I found that there was no sign of them in the Metro area. But when I restarted my system at some point the advanced settings were suddenly visible at the end of all of the current metro apps and regular app icons. So, I went in and toggled the advanced settings off again once I glanced through the tools there and these settings didn't go away. I had restart before they disappeared again.

I imagine this isn't working as intended, but has anyone else experienced this?

Thursday, September 15, 2011 1:29 AM

All replies

• I assume by advanced settings you mean the administrative tools (available from settings > preferences).

Same issue here - only seems to refresh the administrative tools tiles on a reboot.

Thursday, September 15, 2011 4:04 AM
  • Yes, I'm sorry. That's exactly what I meant. Administrative Tools. Not certain why advanced settings got stuck in my head.
    Thursday, September 15, 2011 2:23 PM