none
How to edit RunFileIO.cmd to skip certain file systems for HCK testing of file system filter driver. RRS feed

• Question

• I want to certify a file system filter driver for windows server 2012. I am using HCK 2.1 for the certification on windows server 2012. Windows server 2012 only supports below four file systems, FAT, NTFS, ReFS, FAT32. HCK asks 3 more file systems as input parameter viz ExFAT, UDF and NTFS (compressed).

One of the MSDN document says, "RunFileIO.cmd contains references to environment variables that you can change to allow for skipping of certain file systems."

Link : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/hh998457.aspx 

I want to Skip the three file systems specified above, Can you help me which file I need to edit and how to edit to skip these file systems?

Thanks,

Vinod Sharma

Monday, February 10, 2014 9:59 AM

All replies

• From the test developer, you need to on run all of the file systems to pass the test.

"We do not do any SKU differentiation for our file systems on any OS, so ExFAT, UDFS and NTFS (compression) are valid on Windows Server 2012."

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights

Monday, February 17, 2014 7:10 PM