Unable to attend a lecture. RRS feed

• Question

• User308190 posted

Hi everyone.

Straight to the point. If by any reason I couldn't attend to a lecture, will it be possible to have later access to it through a recorded video?

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 12:52 PM

Answers

• User37696 posted

@leandrojohnson,

Ok, thanks! All of the Lectures are recorded and available via the "Lectures" menu on the website after they are presented. If you're instead referring to a Class, let me know which one is not offered in a good time for you.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, April 19, 2017 1:38 PM

All replies

• User37696 posted

@leandrojohnson,

What lectures are you referring to? Xamarin University or something local in you area?

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 1:07 PM
  • User308190 posted

@JohnMiller ,

I'm referring to Xamarin University. I'm afraid I won't be able to attend some classes due to timezone. So I would like to have access to it through a recorded video, or something like the SGL.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 1:29 PM
  • User37696 posted

@leandrojohnson,

Ok, thanks! All of the Lectures are recorded and available via the "Lectures" menu on the website after they are presented. If you're instead referring to a Class, let me know which one is not offered in a good time for you.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, April 19, 2017 1:38 PM
  • User308190 posted

Thank You @JohnMiller that was a doubt I wanted to clear before fully registering to XU. One last thing is, does it apply to classes aswell? Or I do need to find a good time to try watching the classes?

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:33 PM