how to check and Implement the Current page index while Scrolling in PDF and boomarks in windows Store Development

Question

• Hi ,

I am working for windows Store Development as  i almost completed all my Scenarios  that meets my Requirement that i want to know how to check and Implement  the Current page index  of the PDF while Scrolling   and bookmarks in windows Store Development. 

m venkatasuresh

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:37 PM

Answers

• Hi venkata,

That was a good question. In Windows Store App the basic idea to view PDF is to generate a bitmap for the current page by GetPage | getPage method.

Each time you generate a new page, the page number you should be able to keep in your backend and save it as bookmark also when your user quit the app, save the page number.

If you would like to put all pages into ScrollViewer, I think the best practice is to calculate the ScrollViewer's scroll position, then you should be able to know where is the current page.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014 2:08 AM