The following forum(s) have migrated to Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Microsoft Partner Center API!
Visit Microsoft Q&A (Preview) to post new questions.

Learn More

Retrieving partner center invoices failing all of a sudden RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Microsoft Flow setup that uses app only authentication to retrieve a list of partner center invoices (https://api.partnercenter.microsoft.com/v1/invoices). This has been working for months I ran it successfully 2 hours ago. Then 40 minutes ago I am all of a sudden getting the following error.

{"code":0,"description":"The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.","data":[],"source":"Partner Billing Micro Service"}

No changes have been made at my end. I only ran it 40 minutes ago to test something and now I am getting SSL error. 

Have changes been made to the Partner Center API by any chance that would create this error?
    Wednesday, September 4, 2019 3:48 AM

Answers

• There must have been a temporary issue somewhere because I've returned to work this morning and everything is working as expected again this morning.
    • Marked as answer by Amalee11 Thursday, September 5, 2019 12:11 AM
    • Edited by Amalee11 Thursday, September 5, 2019 12:11 AM
    Thursday, September 5, 2019 12:11 AM

All replies

• There must have been a temporary issue somewhere because I've returned to work this morning and everything is working as expected again this morning.
    • Marked as answer by Amalee11 Thursday, September 5, 2019 12:11 AM
    • Edited by Amalee11 Thursday, September 5, 2019 12:11 AM
    Thursday, September 5, 2019 12:11 AM
  • Hi Amalee,

Thanks for your sharing and it will help others who stuck with the similiar question in the forum.

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, September 5, 2019 1:22 AM