azure data factory monitor trigger runs not displaying RRS feed

• Question

• The trigger runs in the monitor page aren't displaying any trigger runs. The pipeline runs are correctly displaying the pipelines that are being run, and the trigger column is correctly displaying there, but in the trigger runs section I'm not seeing the table populated with anything. I've got no filters on and the time period setting covers many runs, so there should be something displaying there. When I last looked at the trigger runs in the monitor, it was correctly displaying the triggers that had been run.

I think there must be something I'm missing. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 1:41 PM

Answers

• Tumbling window trigger and dependency trigger shows up under the trigger runs tab .
    Pipeline runs ( manual or otherwise ) shows up under pipeline runs .

Thanks Himanshu

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 9:49 PM

All replies

• Hi there,

Sorry you are experiencing this behavior. What type of Trigger are you running? If you change the filter to last 30 days, do you see anything?

Thanks,

Daniel

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 5:23 PM
  • We're running scheduled triggers that trigger a pipeline that runs a ETL processes:  

I can see the above in the "pipeline runs"  - the rightmost values are in the "trigger" column, but in the "trigger runs" section I see nothing: 

I've got no filters on the triggers and I see no difference between setting the date filter to 24 hours or 30 days. 

Thanks for your help on this!

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 8:40 AM
  • Tumbling window trigger and dependency trigger shows up under the trigger runs tab .
    Pipeline runs ( manual or otherwise ) shows up under pipeline runs .

Thanks Himanshu

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 9:49 PM
  • AH ok! So we shouldn't expect to see them in the trigger runs if they're schedule triggers? I swear we were seeing them there before, but I must be mistaken.

Thanks.

Thursday, August 1, 2019 1:52 PM