PLease help RRS feed

• Question

•  

I had been using Turbo C++ 16 bit app.

And have recently upgraded to  Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition, but i am

having difficuties in using it.

My use it educational. 

Actually my use is quite satisfied by using the Turbo C++.

My my PC is 64 bit, and it does not run turbo C++ since it is a 16 bit app.

Please help me as to how to use Visual C++..

Thursday, June 8, 2006 3:27 AM

Answers

• I should add that you should read the post on how to ask questions.  Everyone who posts wants help, so 'please help' does nothing to attract people who know how to help you.  You would also see some useful info on the sort of details you need to provide if you want an answer.

Thursday, June 8, 2006 4:56 AM

All replies

• What exactly is your problem? Without a specific question there is very little we can do to help you.
    Thursday, June 8, 2006 3:50 AM
  • VC2005 is a highly standards compliant compiler.  If your problems are with standard C++, Turbo C was probably the one that was broken.  If you're using non-standard libraries, that would be a problem.  Either way, as has been said, you need to post some code and explain what the problem is.  From what you've said, it's possible you're just having trouble getting used to a new IDE.

Thursday, June 8, 2006 4:55 AM
  • I should add that you should read the post on how to ask questions.  Everyone who posts wants help, so 'please help' does nothing to attract people who know how to help you.  You would also see some useful info on the sort of details you need to provide if you want an answer.

Thursday, June 8, 2006 4:56 AM