Images into Email body.

Question

• Hello Experts,

I know that Microsoft has provided share target to share the content using Mail application.

But I am trying to send an Email using Exchange services.

My requirement is to embed images into the Email body.

Is it possible to do the same?

I tried using data uri scheme, but it did not work for me.

Thanks,

Vinay

• Edited by VinayS12 Monday, March 3, 2014 11:44 AM
    Monday, March 3, 2014 11:39 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You can use EWS Managed APIto create and send email messages. But I do not have experience in using the API in windows store app. By look for information about it, some people say that api cannot be used in windows store app.You can use share target to share the content instead of it. And if you have any questions about EWS Managed API. You should go to Exchange Server Development forum to post your thread.

Best Wishes!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey. Thanks<br/> MSDN Community Support<br/> <br/> Please remember to &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by VinayS12 Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:11 PM
    Thursday, March 6, 2014 8:10 AM

All replies

• you mean the exchange services? then it should be possible yes

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

Monday, March 3, 2014 11:44 AM
  • Yes...I am using Exchange services..

Can you please give me any suggestion on how to do that?

Thanks...

Monday, March 3, 2014 1:15 PM
  • Hi,

You can use EWS Managed APIto create and send email messages. But I do not have experience in using the API in windows store app. By look for information about it, some people say that api cannot be used in windows store app.You can use share target to share the content instead of it. And if you have any questions about EWS Managed API. You should go to Exchange Server Development forum to post your thread.

Best Wishes!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey. Thanks<br/> MSDN Community Support<br/> <br/> Please remember to &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by VinayS12 Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:11 PM
    Thursday, March 6, 2014 8:10 AM
  • Thanks Anne.

Nice to hear from you.

I have already resolved the problem.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:11 PM