none
How to record macro for Change font type Times New Roman to Arial font in Word 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• New to macro creating in word , How to record macro for Change font type Times New Roman to  Arial font in Word 2013.

Since i tried for record macro to change font but i need to manually select the text and run the FontChangeMacro.

I need like how to automate the fontcheck as  Times New Roman and change to Arial font, instead of select text in word  

R L Kiran

• Edited by Kiran Reddi Tuesday, August 14, 2018 10:02 AM in brief
    Monday, August 13, 2018 4:18 PM

All replies

• This sounds like a homework question. Having someone else answer it for you would be cheating.

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

Monday, August 13, 2018 9:46 PM
  • Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your asking. However, this forum(Word for Developers) is for development issues related to Word Object Model and your problem is more coding service. If you want to achieve your request, you might reference this article Create or run a macro

Thanks for you understanding and hope your updates development issue in our forum.

Best Regards,

Simon

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 2:05 AM